IMPERIAL OIL/ DEVON ESTATES
TOROMONT INDUSTRIES/ BATTLEFIELD EQUIPMENT RENTALS
• Whitchurch Stouffville (Gormley)
• Toronto waterfront (long term ground lease)
• Gloucester (near Ottawa)
We also conducted valuations for Toromont with respect to its Cat service centres at Vaughan Centre (including head offices), Stoney Creek and Cambridge, and of longer term development acreage in Halton Hills. We facilitated appraisals by another (local) firm in connection with Toromont’s acquisition of Powell Equipment, the Cat dealership for Manitoba.
BORDEN LADNER GERVAIS (BLG)
Our involvement calls for the early identification of any potential conflicts of interest and of the need for a consistent balanced approach to valuations.
Additionally, Highest and Best Use analysis and related valuations were conducted in the course of the Region (in conjunction with Credit Valley Conservation) securing land (including water lots) for the revitalization and redevelopment of the area and waterfront in proximity to the former coal-fired Lakeview Generating Station site of Ontario Power Generation (OPG). The extended exercise also involved the scrutiny on the Ministry of Natural Resources (MNR).
GREATER TORONTO AIRPORTS AUTHORITY (GTAA)
Appraisal projects have included an Air Canada ground lease renewal and the acquisition of a large acreage formerly held by Boeing Canada, amongst other matters.
Before the establishment of the GTAA in December of 1996 we were retained on many occassions by Public Works Canada to prepare such valuations on various lands related to the Pearson operations.
• Bethel Christian Reformed Church of Newmarket
• City of Mississauga
• City of Oshawa
• City of Toronto
• Conseil scolaire Viamonde
• Durham District School Board
• Glenburnie School
• Greater Toronto Airport Authority (GTAA)
• Halton Catholic District School Board (HCDSB)
• Halton District School Board (HDSB)
• Markham District Energy
• Markham Stouffville Hospital
• Ministry of Transportation (MTO)
• Municipality of Port Hope
• Ontario Heritage Foundation
• Ontario Hydro
• Ontario Realty Corporation (ORC)
• Public Works Canada
• Region of York
• Salvation Army
• Town of Markham
• Toronto Hydro
• York Region District School Board
PUBLICLY TRADED CORPORATIONS
• Alderwoods Group (fka The Loewen Group Inc., Funeral Homes)
• Arbor Capital (funeral home & cemeteries operator)
• Bell Telephone Company of Canada
• General Shale (American building products group)
• Husky Injection Moldings Systems Ltd.
• Imperial Oil Limited/Devon Estates Limited
• IPEX Inc. (now with Canon, a manufacturer of construction products)
• MI Developments Inc. (Magna)
• Mr. Lube (national auto service operator)
• Rothmans/ Benson & Hedges
• Shell Canada Products Ltd.
• Toromont Industries Ltd./Battlefield Equipment/ Toromont Cat
• Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
• Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
• Cattanach Hindson Sutton VanVeldhuizen
• Dorsch, Garland, Coles LLP
• Gilbertson Davis Emerson LLP
• Graham, Wilson, Green
• Himelfarb Proszanski LLP
• Klein & Schonblum Associates
• Overland LLP
• Pallett Valo LLP
• Shibley Righton LLP
• Weir Foulds LLP
• Malone Given Parsons Ltd.
• Losar Development Limited
• Autopilot Developments Ltd.
• Bridon Baker Developments Inc.
• Parkside Building Group Inc.
• Trinison Management Corp